Friday, December 21, 2007

I Believe In Father Christmas

Especially if he brings me a seat post (carbon?) that'll let me get the seat height on the WorldSport high enough so I can use it on the trainer while I de-rust the Fuji.

I pulled out my Emerson, Lake & Palmer cd The Atlantic Years to listen to I Believe In Father Christmas - the only reason I bought the cd many years ago (it's CJ's favorite), but for once I took the time to listen to the whole thing all the way through. Pretty good. I decided to rip it to my mp3 player to listen to when torture myself on the trainer. The only correct album info on the web is for disc 1. Nothing on disc 2. More work for me.

It was pretty much unanimous among the co-workers I told about my bike incident with the tractor trailer. I was wrong because bike don't belong on the road. This, in a state that states that a bicycle is legally entitled to use the entire lane, not keep to the right like most states. I think it's time for some serious re-education of some motorists. Look at the success of the anti drunk driving and seat belt campaigns. Why not one for bikes?

Looks like the weather might actually cooperate tomorrow. High of 51, dry and not much wind. Hope they're right.

I'm all for saving the planet, but is congress and Bush? Energy Bill

I've always thought turning our food into fuel for our cars was a bit short sighted. Ride a bike instead.

No comments: