Sunday, January 25, 2009

It is January, isn't it?

I hadn't been on my bike since last Sunday, not even on the trainer. I wasn't feeling much motivation. Something to do with trying to not take my asthma meds - I'm stubborn that way, but I gave in Saturday morning. Even though I wasn't feeling very good and it was raining and 52 degrees, I thought I'd try a short ride. Within five minutes of leaving the rain stopped and the sun came out. On top of that I found the exercise was just what I needed to feel a bit better. I was wearing a little more than I needed, but I'd rather be too warm than too cold. What started out as a " just get on the bike" ride turned into a nice 46.37 mile ride with an average speed of 16.5.

Today winter is supposed to return with a high of 41 degrees. I hope to get out there again.

1 comment:

sarah said...

I can assure you it is definitely January ;)
Are you sure you're not posting an old temp pic?! LOL! Hope you have a great ride today!