Thursday, July 29, 2010

Did it again.

This evening's weather forecast was the same as yesterday's - 40% chance of thunderstorms. The difference was that, while yesterday it was overcast, spitting rain, looking like storms could break out any moment, the temp was 88 degrees, and the Weather Channel said it felt like 95, today was nearly cloud free, with intense sunshine, temp was actually 95 degrees and felt at least that. Don't know what the air quality was, but it couldn't have been too bad since i didn't really notice any problems. So, I got in another 23 miles. I realize how much I've missed riding frequently, so I have to find the time.


I tried a new route tonight that left out the road where I was attacked by a dog last night, and ridiculed by its owner. I guess I'm going to have to report it to animal control since it cuts out a huge area I normally ride in, and the next person might not be as assertive as me with an attacking dog and could really get hurt.
Here is the dog. I don't know about you, but if someone came to me and told me my dog had chased them and bitten them my reaction wouldn't be to tell that person they should not have been on the public highway.


No comments: