Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend Update

Busy weekend, what with Christmas shopping and car shopping with my daughter. She bought her first car on Saturday, so she's happy, and now I can have my "good" car back, so that's nice too. I did manage to squeeze a ride in Saturday, 33 miles at 16.9, and another on Sunday of 35 miles at 16.8. Since I'm not looking so much for speed I made a point of not checking my average speed during the ride. That was actually kind of nice not thinking I needed to pick up the pace or push harder.

It's supposed to warm up this week, I have Wednesday off and it's supposed to be almost 70, so maybe I can get a nice warm ride in.

2 comments:

Glenn_in_MA said...

Good job squeezing in those rides! I had my heart set on a longish ride this past Sunday, but had to settle for 17.5. After our intense rain storm last Friday (mega ice NW of here), the roadsides are now litered with ice patches. :(

sarah said...

You are so close to your goal now! I bet you will reach it on Wednesday =) 70's sound wonderful. I had 50's for riding today which was a relief! Looks like rain a lot of days coming up, so not sure how much I'll get out.